The Programme aims to train a new breed of Healthcare Para-Professional with a wide range of patient care knowledge and management skills, capable of functioning in a variety of healthcare settings, including acute care, long-term and residential care, and primary and community care. The Programme has a strong professional orientation in Health Science, Healthcare Services and Healthcare Management that allows graduates to pursue a career in a diverse healthcare setting.Entry Requirement
Entrance Requirements for Year 1:
Holder of S6 (NSS) Qualification:
Level 3 or above in the HKDSE English Language and Chinese Language; AND Level 2 or above in the HKDSE Mathematics, Liberal Studies and one Elective Subject; OR Equivalent.
1. A "Grade D or E" and a "Grade C or above" in an HKDSE Other Language subject (Category C subjects) are regarded as equivalent to an HKDSE subject at "Level 2" and "Level 3" respectively, and one Other Language subject can be counted for admission purpose.
2. ApL subjects will not be considered for this programme.
3. Applicants may be required to attend an interview.
Holder of S7 Qualification:
Click HERE for the entrance requirements
Entrance Requirements for Year 3:
Higher Diploma OR equivalent qualifications in a relevant area of study.
1. Bridging modules are required (with fee charged) for sub-degree graduates according to the educational background of individuals.
2. All applicants are screened and selected by an Admission and Interview Panel. All interviews are conducted in English.
3. For enquiry please contact Faculty of Science and Technology (Telephone No: 2176 1415).
Address of the institution
VTC Tower, 27 Wood Road, Wan Chai, Hong
*The information contained in this website is intended for reference only. You are advised to obtain the latest information directly from the relevant institutions.
Full timeDuration of study
2-4 year(s)Application fee
2897 6111 (Phone)