This programme aims to provide students with basic knowledge in anxiety disorders, stress management, and specialised skills in counselling people with anxiety disorders.Entry Requirement
1. Level 2 in 5 HKDSE subjects (including English and Chinese); or
2. Satisfactory completion of Yi Jin Diploma, or
3. 5 passes in HKCEE (including English and Chinese at level 2 or grade E) or equivalent plus 1 year of relevant working experience, or
4. Satisfactory completion of Yi Jin Certificate plus 1 year of relevant working experience, or
5. Other acceptable equivalent qualifications (at QF level 3); or
6. Mature applicants aged 21 or above with 3 years’ relevant working experience may also be considered.
8/F-11/F, Tower 2, Kowloon Commerce Centre, 51-53 Kwai Cheong RoadKwai Chung, N.T. /
201-203, Lai King Hill Road, Kwai Chung
*The information contained in this website is intended for reference only. You are advised to obtain the latest information directly from the relevant institutions.
Li Ka Shing Institute of Professional and Continuing Education (LiPACE)Programme type
Professional CertificateAcademic structure
Part timeDuration of study
92 Hours year(s)