The programme aims to equip learners with necessary foundation knowledge of nursing studies so as to facilitate their understanding in different health areas and planning for their career and further study.Entry Requirement
Applicants are normally required to have either one of the following qualifications:
1. Level 2 in 3 HKDSE subjects, with English and Chinese being at Level 1 or above; or
2. 5 passes in HKCEE (including English and Chinese at Grade E or Level 2) * ; or
3. Satisfactory completion of Yi Jin Certificate; or
4. Equivalent qualifications (at QF level 2); or
5. Mature applicants aged 21 or above.
* A pass in a quality-assured Applied Learning (ApL) subject is deemed to be a pass in one HKCEE subject. (Except Chinese Language and English Language)
8/F-11/F, Tower 2, Kowloon Commerce Centre, 51-53 Kwai Cheong RoadKwai Chung, N.T. /
201-203, Lai King Hill Road, Kwai Chung
*The information contained in this website is intended for reference only. You are advised to obtain the latest information directly from the relevant institutions.
Li Ka Shing Institute of Professional and Continuing Education (LiPACE)Programme type
Full timeDuration of study