Internship at Hong Kong Arts Centre Opens All Year Round
Are you interested in gaining experience in the arts and creative industry?
Over the years, Hong Kong Arts Centre has offered opportunities to local and overseas university students to gain an exciting and fulfilling experience through our internship and volunteer schemes. Our internship programme provides an excellent opportunity for their students to explore their potential through hands-on work experience, gaining exposure to the different aspects in the operation of the Hong Kong Arts Centre. The learning experience is a stepping stone to a promising future in arts administration and arts education.
Internship opportunities are available for the following categories:
1. Events & Visitor Service;
2. Programmes (screening, exhibition, performance, learning);
3. Strategic Development & Membership;
4. Marketing & Promotion.
1. University student aged 18 or above;
2. Holder of the Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card or possess a valid visa permitting internship in Hong Kong; and
3. Be enthusiastic about our vision and mission.
We accept applications throughout the year, and opportunities are available on a full or part-time basis.
How to apply
Please send your application with resume to email@example.com.
Please visit the official website for more details.