In light of the latest developments of COVID-19, details regarding activities published in this website may change. Please refer to websites or other announcements of the organisers for latest arrangements.
“Protect Hong Kong Marine Environment” 4-Panel Comic Drawing Competition 2020
• To raise students’ awareness of environmental protection through the competition.
• To disseminate the message of protecting our marine environment and marine life through exhibitions of winning entries.
All entries should take “Keeping the marine environment clean" and "Protecting marine life” as the theme.
Local full-time primary and secondary students.
1) Family Group (P.1 - P.3 students & parents)
2) Senior Primary Group (P.4 - P.6)
3) Junior Secondary Group (F.1 - F.3)
4) Senior Secondary Group (F.4 - F.6)
Specifications of Entries
1) All entries must be a 4-panel comic and original work of entrants.
2) There are no limitations on the size of each panel, painting tools and styles. However, entries must be drawn or colour printed on plain A3 drawing paper (29.7cm x 42 cm).
3) Entries produced using computer must be submitted together with a digital copy (in JPEG/AI format with 300 dpi resolution). No need to submit digital copy for non-digital entries.
4) Entries may contain words and captions in Chinese or English.