Soccer pitches, basketball courts and children playgrounds reopened
In view of the latest situation of COVID-19, non-fee-charging leisure facilities like soccer pitches, basketball courts, and outdoor children play facilities reopen.
Reopen on 20 June
- All free hard-surface and sand-based ball courts / pitches (including 5-a-side, 7-a-side soccer pitches, cricket grounds, basketball courts, volleyball courts, handball courts, netball courts, roller hockey courts, gateball courts, etc.)
Reopen on 22 June
- All fee charging turf ball pitches (including 7-a-side and 11-a-side soccer pitches, baseball pitches, rugby pitches, cricket grounds, hockey grounds, etc.)
- Outdoor children play facilities
- Road safety town
- Team sports facilities at indoor multi-purpose arena (such as basketball courts, volleyball courts, netball courts, arena of designated sports centres for booking by Individuals during non-peak hours for new sports activities(dodgebee, korfball, tchoukball, etc.)
- Sanshou training centre in Lei Yue Mun Sports Centre and contact sports centre in Pei Ho Street Sports Centre
Internet Booking Service of Leisure Link
Members of the public can book the reopened fee charging leisure facilities via the Internet Booking Service of Leisure Link, Leisure Link Booking Office of the District Leisure Services Offices, Leisure Link Booking Office of the reopened facilities and Self-service Kiosks starting from 20 June.
Conditions of use
Venue users must comply with the Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Group Gathering) Regulation (Cap 599G) on the prohibition of group gatherings of more than the number of people as stipulated by the law. The LCSD will adopt special measures at sports facilities to be reopened. Measures including stepping up cleansing works, arranging temperature checks for
people entering indoor venues and closing spectator stands.