Visitors are required to purchase tickets for M+ exhibitions after 12 Nov 2022
M+ in Hong Kong's West Kowloon Cultural District is Asia's first global museum of visual culture and is open to the public Tuesday through Sunday..
Purchase tickets after 11 Nov
Starting from Saturday, 12 November 2022, visitors are required to purchase tickets for General Admission and for the Special Exhibition. Please visit the M+ website 'Ticket Information' for pricing and other details. Online ticket purchase links will become available for the public from 10:00 on Thursday, 13 October 2022.
Special exhibition Yayoi Kusama: 1945 to Now
M+ Members and Patrons can enjoy a wide range of exclusive benefits and priority booking from Thursday, 29 September 2022 to the special exhibition Yayoi Kusama: 1945 to Now. Please visit the M+ website 'M+ Members and Patrons' for details.
Tuesdays to Thursdays and weekends: 10:00–18:00
Last admission time is thirty minutes before closing
Tips for Visiting
- Backpacks and suitcases are not permitted in the galleries. All bulky items must be checked at the cloakroom on B1 or lockers on B1 and G. Baby strollers and wheelchairs are welcome and are available to borrow on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Visitors are welcome to take photographs at M+, but please remember to turn off the flash. Filming is permitted only in some areas. Please check gallery signs or ask M+ staff before taking a video.
- Please be respectful to other visitors and M+ staff.
- Smoking, including the use of e-cigarettes, is not allowed.
- To ensure the safety of the museum's collection, food and drink are not allowed in the galleries.
- Please help take care of the objects on view in the museum. Do not touch the works on display.
- The museum welcome visitors accompanied by their trained service animals, but pets and other animals are not permitted in M+.
- To ensure everyone's safety, all visitors must undergo a security check before entering or within the M+ building.