Hash Tag - Youth.gov.hk
Skip to main content


Search Result: 1


Hong Kong public examinations The study rooms are always full during the months from March till May, when the major public examination, the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) takes place. If you have to buy Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority (HKEAA)’s publications, you can easily do it online. Other examinations Apart from the HKCEE and HKALE, the HKEAA also conducts other examinations including Test of Proficiency in Putonghua, Language Proficiency Assessment for Teachers and a large number of examinations on behalf of local and overseas examining bodies, which include professional bodies, examination boards, colleges and universities. Relieving stress  To alleviate examination stress, you can do some physical exercises to keep yourself in good shape and to reduce stress. In doing so, your examination results are likely to be improved as well.