Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area - Entrepreneurship
Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area
The Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area (Greater Bay Area) comprises the two Special Administrative Regions of Hong Kong and Macao, and the nine municipalities of Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Foshan, Huizhou, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen and Zhaoqing in Guangdong Province. Greater Bay Area brings invaluable new development opportunities to different sectors of the community, especially young people, in Hong Kong. For those planning for studying or working in the Greater Bay Area, please refer to the Greater Bay Area Outline Development Plan. Some youth-related policies and measures are highlighted as follows:
Youth Development Fund
The Government supports Hong Kong youth to start business in the Greater Bay Area through the Youth Development Fund.
To support young people and micro, small and medium enterprises from Hong Kong to realise their development potential on the Mainland, local entrepreneurship subsidies and support will be extended to cover eligible entrepreneurs from Hong Kong.
Youth entrepreneurship and employment bases
Development of youth entrepreneurship and employment bases will be proactively taken forward, such as:
- Shenzhen-Hong Kong Youth Innovation Entrepreneurship Base
- Qianhai Shenzhen-Hong Kong Youth Innovation and Entrepreneur Hub
- Nansha Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao (International) Youth Entrepreneur Hub
- Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao youth innovation and entrepreneurial cooperation platform in Zhongshan
- Innovation and entrepreneurial bases for overseas Chinese in Jiangmen and Zengcheng
- Hong Kong-Macao youth innovation and entrepreneurial base in Dongguan Eco-Industrial Park at Songshan Lake
- Hong Kong-Macao youth entrepreneurial base in Zhongkai of Huizhou.