The Cyberport University Partnership Programme provides a life-changing experience!
The Cyberport University Partnership Programme (CUPP) supported by Cyberport Creative Micro Fund (CCMF) is a life-changing experience to unleash participants’ full potential and gain insights into the global market!
This financial technology (FinTech) focused entrepreneurship programme with boot camp, mentorship and competition that aiming at nurturing young FinTech talents for Hong Kong since 2015. The nominated students have unique chance to participate in Overseas Entrepreneurship Boot Camp and receive mentorship from local and international industry elites. The winning teams will receive HK$100,000 grant from CCMF.
The Programme offers
- A series of FinTech pre-camp nurturing sessions in Hong Kong
- An Entrepreneurship Boot Camp by a prestigious overseas university
- Mentorship and insight from FinTech industry elites, both local and overseas
- Opportunities to pitch innovative FinTech business ideas to investors
- The project must be rooted in digital tech and focus on FinTech, with components in Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, etc.
- Applicants must be nominated by CUPP co-organising university partners
- Applicants must be between 18 and 30 years old (inclusive) at the time of the nomination deadline
- Applicants must be undergraduate or postgraduate students from CUPP co-organising university partners, either currently enrolled university students or graduated within 3 years from the co-organising universities (i.e. 3 years before the nomination deadline)
- Applicants must have a good command of English
- Team members could be a mixture of students from different CUPP co-organising universities
- Each team could have up to 5 members
Winning teams will receive a grant of HK$100,000 from Cyberport Creative Micro Fund (CCMF).
CUPP is nomination-based. Interested applicants should contact CUPP co-organising universities for nomination.