How to apply (Working Holiday)?

Eligible applicants may approach the consulates concerned in Hong Kong directly for enquiries and application forms. For details, please browse the relevant websites or call the consulates by phone.

New Zealand Consulate-General Hong Kong

Address: 6501, 65/F, Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wanchai
Telephone: 2525 5044
Fax: 2845 2915
Website: or

Australian Consulate-General, Hong Kong

Address: 23/F, Harbour Centre, 25 Harbour Road, Wan Chai
Telephone: 2827 8881
Fax: 2585 4457
Website: or

Consulate General of Ireland-Hong Kong

Address: c/o Heidrick & Struggles, Suite 1408, Two Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty
Telephone: 2527 4897
Fax: 2824 9127

German Consulate General Hong Kong

Address: 21/F, United Centre, 95 Queensway, Admiralty
Telephone: 2105 8788 / 2105 8725
Fax: 2865 2033

Consulate-General of Japan in Hong Kong

Address: 46-47/F, One Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Central
Telephone: 2522 1184
Fax: 2868 0156

Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong

Address: 8th floor, Berkshire House, 25 Westlands Road Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Telephone: 3719 4700
Fax: 2810 6736

Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Hong Kong

Address: 5/F, Far East Finance Centre, 16 Harcourt Road, Admiralty
Telephone: 2529 4141
Fax: 2529 9385

Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau

Address: 25/F & 26/F, Tower II, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, Hong Kong
Telephone: 3752 9900
Fax: 3752 9901

British Consulate-General in Hong Kong

Address: 1 Supreme Court Road, Admiralty, Hong Kong
Telephone: 2901 3000
Fax: 2901 3204

Note: HKSAR passport holders, apart from meeting the eligibility criteria for the scheme, must also obtain a valid Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) before applying the visa with the British Consulate-General in Hong Kong. Details of CoS and its registration can be found at the website:

Austrian Consulate General Hong Kong

Address: 2201, Chinachem Tower, 34-37 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong
Telephone: 2522 8086
Fax: 2521 8773

Young people from New Zealand, Australian, Ireland, Germany, Japan, Canada, Korea, France, United Kingdom and Austria may visit Hong Kong by joining the Working Holiday Schemes. For details, they can approach the Chinese embassies or consulates-general in their countries or browse the website of the Immigration Department of the HKSAR Government:

Popular articles about...
French Fantasy French visa how to apply who can apply notes emergency             is a multimedia online platform designed for young people aged between 15 and 24 to access public service information. Collaborating with more than 200 Government bureaux/departments, related organisations and local youth, offers information on areas such as employment, environment, art and innovation etc. Administered by Efficiency Office, we endeavour to connect with young people by developing new platforms and exploring new opportunities.
Facebook fanpage
Youtube channel