MIT Entrepreneurship and FinTech Integrator is a FinTech adventure that will catapult your skillsets!
MIT Entrepreneurship and FinTech Integrator (MEFTI) is a FinTech venture-building boot camp for MIT and Hong Kong students who are ready to make industry impact. Students from MIT and universities in Hong Kong will form teams, tackle real-world industry challenges, and build a FinTech venture pitch with a viable business model.
In this intensive experience, participants will
- Learn about emerging trends across different FinTech sectors
- Gain insights into how the financial services industry has been transformed
- Understand how frontier technologies, including distributed ledger technology and artificial intelligence, are redefining business processes and changing the future of industries
- Understand the jurisdictional advantages of Hong Kong as a leading FinTech hub from regulatory, technology and domain perspectives
- Visit emerging startups and companies and interact with seasoned industry executives from the Greater Bay Area (China)
- Immerse in a comprehensive entrepreneurship program and build a viable business plan and prototype to present the FinTech idea to a panel of judges and the audience
Application by Hong Kong Students
Application deadline: April 7, 2023
Please refer to the website of MEFTI for more details.