1. A wide range of teaching methods will be utilised, such as workshops, school visits, seminars, discussions, where appropriate, in the delivery of the courses.
2. The emphasis is on guiding and enticing students to actively participate in the learning process; to understand, critically evaluate and apply what is taught; and to acquire the skills for independent, lifelong learning and development.
3. Students have opportunities to participate in academic exchange visit.
4. Classes will be conducted in Tai Po Campus / Tseung Kwan O Study Centre / Satellite Study Centre at urban locations as decided by the Institute.
1. have obtained (i) Grade E or above in at least six different subjects, including Mathematics, Chinese Language* and English Language (Syllabus B)* at the HKCEE level in not more than two sittings, with at least four subjects in one sitting; and (ii) Grade E or above in AS Use of English and AS Chinese Language & Culture; or
2. possess recognised post-secondary qualifications or are currently attending Year 1 of a recognised post-secondary programme; or
3. have obtained non-local qualifications such as GCE or an IB Diploma (please refer to our website at www.ied.edu.hk/degree/non-local.htm for acceptable non-local qualifications); or
4. are mature out-of-school applicants (aged 25 or above by 31 August 2015) and demonstrate the sustained development of specific talents or achievements and a wealth of experience.
10 Lo Ping Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong
*The information contained in this website is intended for reference only. You are advised to obtain the latest information directly from the relevant institutions.
The Education University of Hong KongProgramme type
High DiplomaAcademic structure