talent.gov.hk - manpower information portal
Feeling confused about the swamp of career planning and human resources information online and offline? No worries, an information portal is now available to help you plan your career and study pathways.
A new one-stop online manpower information portal talent.gov.hk (www.talent.gov.hk) has been launched by the Human Resources Planning Commission. It consolidates human resources information and data from different sources to provide the local labour force, the younger generation in particular, with more comprehensive information in choosing career, training and development pathways. With the information, one can better harness career and study opportunities and tackle existing and future challenges in work.
The newly launched manpower information portal comprises the following elements
- Magazine – the “Explorer” monthly online magazine that introduces trending topics concerning careers and workplaces
- Careers – a database covering more than 300 occupations, including information on key tasks of the occupations, skill requirements and entry requirements
- Vacancies – consolidated listings of government job openings and tens of thousands of vacancies from several key local job boards
- Courses – a database on local courses listed in the Qualifications Register and open online courses listed in an overseas education platform
- Career quizzes – for users to explore their suitable occupations
Contents on the manpower information portal will be updated regularly to ensure the information keeps up with the latest market trends. Check out talent.gov.hk now to explore hot picks of career and study information!