Jump to SearchJump to MenuJump to Content

Information Centre


Register as a voter

If you have already reached the age of 18 but still have not registered as an elector, or if you have already registered but have moved without updating your address with the Registration and Electoral Office, you should visit the website on voter registration immediately to submit an application for registration or to change your particulars. Otherwise, you will not be able to vote in the Legislative Council or District Council elections.

The website on electoral matters

Want to know more about the electoral arrangements? The website on electoral matters will provide more information.

Rural Representative Election

If you are a New Territories indigenous inhabitant or his/her spouse, or a resident of an Existing Village, you are also eligible to be registered as an elector at the Rural Representative Election.

Remember, your vote is very important. So register and vote!